Kiwi fruit is one of the tastiest yet strangest looking fruit around. With it’s brown furry outside but vibrant neon green soft flesh inside, it is a lot more exciting than a boring ol’ apple. Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin A, C, E, K, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, potassium and magnesium. It is often referred to as the fruity of eternal youth.
Mario Badescu has created a scrub for that can be used several times a week for exfoliation. Created with real Kiwi seeds and Algae extract is can help your skin naturally shed the old skin and increase your cell turnover.
Manufacture claims: “Made with real Kiwi seeds and soft bits of Seaweed to naturally slough away surface dullness to uncover softer, smoother skin. Kiwi Seeds gently buff away dead skin cells skin while natural AHA’s breakdown dull build-up to prevent blackheads and improve overall texture.” – Mario Badescu website
Rating | A-
Price | $15.00
Availability | MarioBadescu.com
- Deionized Water | water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron, and copper, and anions such as chloride
- Stearic Acid | thickening agent in lotion, this vegetable derived waxy substance is also used as a hardening agent in soaps
- Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate | used as a skin conditioner and thickener in makeup including lipsticks and foundations, as well as in fragrances, moisturizers and cleansers
- PEG-8 Stearate | a polyethylene glycol ester of stearic acid
- Cetyl Alcohol | fatty alcohol used as an emulsion stabilizer and opacifier
- Glyceryl Isostearate | as an emollient and thickening agent in cosmetics