I remember my grandmother telling me when I was 6 years old when I asked why she was putting Apple Cider Vinegar on her face, “If I can drink it, I put it on my face.” It stuck me with me over the last 30 years. Because of this, I use a lot of natural products on my skin and on my client’s skin. It’s natural to think if a product is good for your insides, it’s good for your outsides. That’s why I was so happy when I discovered S.W. Basics products. All of their product are natural and most of them only have 3 to 5 ingredients in them. No dangerous preservatives or 28 letter words that no one can pronounce.
Here’s a 7 step all natural skin routine that will promote cleaner, healthier, glowing skin.
- Remove all your makeup with S.W. Basics Makeup Remover to remove all oil based products and waterproof makeup. The super-light organic sweet almond oil, organic extra-virgin olive oil, and jojoba oil will remove all the days gunk without burning your eyes or leaving film or residue.
2. Mix S.W. Basics Cleanser with warm water and wash away dust, dirt and oil without drying or irritating your skin. The Organic Tea Oil will kill all that nasty bacteria of the day, while the organic Rosewater and organic vegetable glycerin cleans, moisturizes and hydrates. Rinse with warm water.
Pro tips: Double Cleanse. Wash your face twice, once to remove all the dirt, twice to benefit the skin.
3. Put a quarter sized amount of S.W. Basics Exfoliant in your hands and mix with a little water. The organic oats, almond flours and sea salt will gently remove dry skin and stubborn dirt and oil leaving your skin soft and glowing.
Pro tip: Massage your skin in upward circles for 3 minutes or more to stimulate cell turnover and circulation.
4. Apply a few drops of S.W. Basics Oil Serum under the eyes, around the nose and around the lips. The Avocado, Geranium, Turmeric, and Coffee Oils will deliver high levels of essential fatty acids, phytosterols, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and other super-nutrients essential to your skin.
Pro tip: Apply under masque for maximum skin penetration.
5. Mix a teaspoon of S.W. Basics Hibiscus Mask with warm water and apply with a flat foundation brush or your finger tips. It is a potent blend of alpha-hydroxy-acid-packed organic hibiscus for increased cell turnover, mineral-rich French green clay to draw out toxins, and complexion-soothing organic lavender.
Pro tip: For maximum hydration, instead of water, add yogurt or honey to the S.W. Basic Hibiscus Mask.
6. Shake well and apply with cotton ball or cotton pad to the face. Organic raw apple cider vinegar helps even skin tone and neutralizes pH, while Witch Hazel helps protect against DNA damage and tumor growth. Oxidative stress and free radical damage build up over time from exposure to things like pollution, UV light, and stress.
7. Apply a small amount of S.W. Basics Cream to freshly cleansed skin. The fair-trade organic shea butter from Ghana, organic coconut and organic olive oil will hydrate, nourish and moisturize skin.
Special Deal from Color For Chocolate:
Get 15% off any order from S.W. Basics with my coupon code: AR15 Exp. 08/31/2016