MORE FACE TIME. ANYTIME.
MORE FACE TIME. ANYTIME.
Uma oils are inspired and culminated in rich tradition, powerful science, and above all, love. I was very impressed to discover that Uma Oil has held onto their deep tradition of hand-harvesting, handcrafting and bottling each luxurious oil elixir entirely on the lush farms of India. Uma Oils formulas are infused with the ancient science of Ayurveda to deliver soul-deep beauty solutions.
Uma Oil is rooted in the philosophy that beauty, wellness and a fulfilled life go hand-in-hand. The health of your skin and mind are deeply interconnected. This is why Uma Oil two distinct yet complementary lines of Beauty and Wellness products work synergistically to bring unmatched vitality to your skin and your mind.
UMA Oils Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil
Uma Oils Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil is a multipurpose, antioxidant-rich face oil that is perfect daily use face oil for all skin types—combination skin, oily skin and even sensitive skin. Luxury Facial oils have been on the rise in the beauty industry this year. They can be used on any skin type and can be used after a daily cleansing routine, under a weekly clay or gel skin mask or used as a makeup primer.
UMA Oils Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil
Uma Oils, while following the deep history of the culture surrounding their creation techniques, they also give back to empowering women while helping them achieve financial independence. Over half of Uma’s employees are women, all of whom are paid fair wages on par with their male counterparts.
Uma is committed to equal pay, in a country where
gender-based pay gaps are often dramatic, especially in the agriculture industry. Uma also offer their staff ongoing education programs, childcare, and generous pension plans, to ensure they have the monetary resources and practical understanding to plan for their financial futures. This theme permeates every part of the Uma organization – even their exquisite reusable packaging is hand sewn and embroidered by female artisans in rural India.
Price | $125.00 / £86.14 / €109.67 / ¥13330
Availability | UMAOil.com
Product | Ultra lightweight, and freshly scented, this lavender-rich blend soothes and hydrates the skin at any age.
Pigmentation | This product has many rich ingredients oil based and has no pigmentation. It appears to have a pale yellow tint in the bottle but it comes out slightly tinted to translucent on a white cloth. It leaves no color, stain or tint when applied to the skin.
Application | Uma Oils Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil can be used after washing your face day and night for maximum skin benefit. I suggest placing 2-3 drops between your palms, and gently pat your face with the pads of your finger in firm circular motion all over your face, neck and décolletage. This oil absorbs fairly quickly so your can also use this oil around your eyes and lips
Texture/Finish | Even though this product is a very rich oil, I applied to my face and within about 30 seconds it was completely absorbed into my skin without leaving a shine or oily residue behind.
Longevity | The oil absorbs quickly but you can feel the softness and smell the soft aroma of lavender on my skin for several hours. I noticed my skin didn’t feel slick or greasy at all. It leave a smooth supple feel to my skin where it was applied.
Quality Of Ingredients |
List of ingredients: Rose Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil & Jojoba oil.
List ingredients that are interesting:
Clary Sage Essential Oil – essential oil kills bacteria and fungi, curbs growth and spread of bacterial infections, and also protects against new infections. It also balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin and makes your skin look young and beautiful.
Neroli Essential Oil – known for its ability to revive skin at the cellular level, Neroli Essential Oil can be beneficial for stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
Is it Vegan?: Yes.
Does this company animal test?: No. “All of our products are 100% organic, vegan, and free from synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, preservatives, parabens, GMOs, and mineral oils. We test our oils on real women – never animals.” – Uma Oils
Value Vs. Cost |
Cost per unit | 1 bottle is $125.00 for 1 oz.
Price / Weight? $4.23 per mL of product
Overview | UMA Oils quickly became one of my favorite facial oils of all time. It’s light and spreads so easy on the skin. Because of the richness of the ingredients, only a few drops are needed to get the full benefit so a few drops go a long way. UMA Oils Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil has orange and neroli essential oils which are rich in Vitamin C that helps with prevention and repair of hyperpigmentation, that skin is at high risk in the Summer months and warmer climates of. The jojoba oil base molecules are so small and expertly fermented that oil absorbs and penetrates the skin very quickly and efficiently. You can apply to the skin alone or under BB cream or foundation without waiting for the product to absorb.
I loved these products so much that I contacted the owners of OMA Oils and was able to get a VERY SPECIAL offer for my subscribers and followers. You can check out the offer on Color For Chocolate’s exclusive landing page on UMA Oils here
I remember my grandmother telling me when I was 6 years old when I asked why she was putting Apple Cider Vinegar on her face, “If I can drink it, I put it on my face.” It stuck me with me over the last 30 years. Because of this, I use a lot of natural products on my skin and on my client’s skin. It’s natural to think if a product is good for your insides, it’s good for your outsides. That’s why I was so happy when I discovered S.W. Basics products. All of their product are natural and most of them only have 3 to 5 ingredients in them. No dangerous preservatives or 28 letter words that no one can pronounce.
Here’s a 7 step all natural skin routine that will promote cleaner, healthier, glowing skin.
2. Mix S.W. Basics Cleanser with warm water and wash away dust, dirt and oil without drying or irritating your skin. The Organic Tea Oil will kill all that nasty bacteria of the day, while the organic Rosewater and organic vegetable glycerin cleans, moisturizes and hydrates. Rinse with warm water.
Pro tips: Double Cleanse. Wash your face twice, once to remove all the dirt, twice to benefit the skin.
3. Put a quarter sized amount of S.W. Basics Exfoliant in your hands and mix with a little water. The organic oats, almond flours and sea salt will gently remove dry skin and stubborn dirt and oil leaving your skin soft and glowing.
Pro tip: Massage your skin in upward circles for 3 minutes or more to stimulate cell turnover and circulation.
4. Apply a few drops of S.W. Basics Oil Serum under the eyes, around the nose and around the lips. The Avocado, Geranium, Turmeric, and Coffee Oils will deliver high levels of essential fatty acids, phytosterols, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and other super-nutrients essential to your skin.
Pro tip: Apply under masque for maximum skin penetration.
5. Mix a teaspoon of S.W. Basics Hibiscus Mask with warm water and apply with a flat foundation brush or your finger tips. It is a potent blend of alpha-hydroxy-acid-packed organic hibiscus for increased cell turnover, mineral-rich French green clay to draw out toxins, and complexion-soothing organic lavender.
Pro tip: For maximum hydration, instead of water, add yogurt or honey to the S.W. Basic Hibiscus Mask.
6. Shake well and apply with cotton ball or cotton pad to the face. Organic raw apple cider vinegar helps even skin tone and neutralizes pH, while Witch Hazel helps protect against DNA damage and tumor growth. Oxidative stress and free radical damage build up over time from exposure to things like pollution, UV light, and stress.
7. Apply a small amount of S.W. Basics Cream to freshly cleansed skin. The fair-trade organic shea butter from Ghana, organic coconut and organic olive oil will hydrate, nourish and moisturize skin.
Special Deal from Color For Chocolate:
Get 15% off any order from S.W. Basics with my coupon code: AR15 Exp. 08/31/2016