Dermalogica’s Precleanse is a deep-cleansing oil that quickly melts away the day’s dirt, oil, debris and makeup. Not only does it remove the daily dirt but it will always remove waterproof make-up, sunscreen, excess oil and mascara. All of this, without compromising skin’s natural barrier lipids or clogging pores.
Dermalogica’s Precleanse helps to cleanse the skin so it is ready to get the full benefit of your facial wash. Formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils, this gentle blend can be used around the eye area to even remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions. It has a lemon fresh scent and is formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Apply to your dry face with dry hands and massage all over to dissolve dirt and oil. Then simply wet your hands and continue to massage to emulsify. Rinse with warm water and follow up with your favorite cleanser.
Price | $37.00
Availability | Dermalogica.com
- Olive Oil: acts as a rich emollient that smoothes and softens skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: an excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid. Helps soothe irritation, nourish and moisturize.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana): a rich source of vitamins A, C and E plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin, acne and irritation.
- Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil: contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widely used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration and scaliness.
- Oryza (Rice Bran) Oil: this oil is rich in Oryzanol, B vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin and facilitate skin repair.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil: a rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: an emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin’s surface.