The Rose Gold Princess makeup of the day look I create with the Missy Lynn Palette by BH Cosmetics is a look that can be worn as day time or evening makeup. I have outlined the steps I did to create this look, you can changed this steps to fit your needs and/or skin tone.
1. Prime the skin with a hydrating Primer. I used Too Faced Hangover Primer. Let set for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Brush brows out and define shape with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate. Clean up shape for cleaner look with a concealer or primer, I used MAC Cosmetics Studio Concealer in NC42.
3. Apply eyeshadow primer all over your lower and upper lid to help shadow adhere better. I used Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate 360 Creaseless Primer.
4. Define your natural crease with the matte brown/copper shade and in the middle row of the palette and a domed fluffy brush. I used Sigma Beauty E25 brush.
5. Using a flat brush like the Sigma Beauty E55 to pat the middle Violet eyeshadow all over your lower lid.
6. From the outer corner of your eye blend your lower lid and upper lid out with the Dark Purple in the middle row.
7. Apply the Rose Gold baked highlight powder in the bottom row of the Missy Lynn Palette to the inner corner of your eye and blend out.
8. Apply black liner to your top and bottom lid, I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
9. Smudge the darker purple into your lower lash line for some depth and blend out evenly.
10. Apply your foundation, contour and highlight with the Rose Gold baked highlight powder in the bottom row.
11. Apply Nude lipstick or lip gloss. I used Sp3ctrum Cosmetics Amber Lip Glaze.
12. Pose for your selfie!
If you haven’t purchased your Missy Lynn Palette, you can pre-order on BH Cosmetics